About the Virtual Therapist Network
The Virtual Therapist Network (VTN) is a HIPPA compliant website/portal that makes it possible for professional therapists, counselors / social workers, and life coaches, within the U.S. and Canada, to provide real-time video therapy, counseling, and coaching to individuals, couples, and families via the Internet.
In 2014, the Virtual Therapist Network started with one primary goal, which was to bring patients and therapists together in a manner that was quick, easy, effective, and less expensive all while maintaining a high level of privacy and efficacy.
Today, with the number of face-to-face therapy sessions being conducted, we feel we've met our goal and are redefining how people get therapy and counseling.
Consider the following benefits for patients and therapists:
- More convenient (Days, Nights, at Home, Work, Traveling, or on Vacation)
- Highly accessible (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone)
- More comfortable for Individuals, Couples, & Children
- Often less expensive due to no overhead costs for the online therapist
- More Private
- No overhead costs
- Conduct therapy at home or work
- Fewer no-shows
- Nationwide exposure
The Virtual Therapist Network lists a wide range of professional online therapists who are trained and experienced and can provide you the online therapy you need in the comfort and privacy of your own home.