Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- Your Name, Address, Telephone Number(s), and/or E-mail address will never be sold, rented, or shared with anyone at any time.
- We will not save/collect/store your email addresses if/when you contact us with questions.
- We use very limited personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us unless we obtain consent from you or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data we request should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and for those purposes, should be accurate and complete.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, and/or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Specific to Registered Patient / Client Members
- The limited personal information we ask for and store for you to use our system will not be made available to anyone outside the Virtual Therapist Network organization.
- Only a very small amount of patient information will be viewable to registered providers who are in your network. That means only providers who are registered members of the Virtual Therapist Network, are verified as being logged in with the proper credentials, and who you have personally requested to join your network are presented with any data we collect from you and only for the express purpose of having an online session with you if/when you book an appointment.
We are committed to conducting our business by following these principles to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.